We went to dinner at the Tao in the Venetian.
Me posing with the baths that line the entrance.
My dinner. Wasabi crusted Filet Mignon.
Group shot.
Molten Chocolate Cake for dessert.
Some crazy Tinsel galore from the Night Club.
Hoover Dam
Eagle Point, Grand Canyon. If you look you can actually see the body of an eagle
I hiked to the highest point to get a 360 degree view of the Canyon
Me and the Cactus in Phoenix
It was honestly an extremely stressful trip. That night at Tao, I had to go buy some new shoes because the ones I had on were not "acceptable". The cab ride= new shoes so I just picked out some random pair.
The next morning I got up extremely early to take a plane ride to the Grand Canyon. It was an amazing trip. We then got down and took a bus to some of the fun points. I got to go on the skywalk which was cool except they don't allow us to carry cameras :( Also hiking to the top for the 360 view was an extreme challenge for me. Scary as hell and there was no pathway. You just had to climb up on random rocks in the 100 degree heat. Man did I get my workout...
Thankfully the car got fixed and I got to phoenix and my plane on time. I knew I couldn't afford any more unscheduled expenses.
Now back in San Fran spending time with family and my little cousins. Been a very busy weekend. I got up this morning and snuck out for a run while the cousins weren't paying attention. The run is amazing, not the physical activity part but the unbelievable scenery and the cool breeze. I'm looking forward to doing it again tomorrow morning.
Goodnight for now!


Wow...what an AMAZING set of photos to go along with a great vacation story. You've covered most of the US, so now what's next. I hear they're taking people into space for a small fee of a couple million dollars :) I'm glad to hear that you had a good time and everything worked out. Enjoy your time with your family in the Cali sun!
ReplyDeleteMmm the wasabi crusted filet mignon looks and sounds YUMMY! Me want!
ReplyDeleteEeks! Craziness abound. But still sounds like an awesome time :D I hope the SF bit is just relaxing and fun!
Oops! Pictures are beautiful! I hope I get to visit some day :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete