About Me

My photo
I'm on a journey of self discovery and health. I use my GoWearFit by BodyMedia to track the calories I've burned in a day. This is my blog about my weightloss progress and lifestyle changes. I'm in the process of applying to a masters in Physicians Assistant. I'm an avid traveler and am always trying to plan a journey to somewhere new. Despite being overweight, I love to work out. The problem is that I love to eat too ;)

Thursday, July 12, 2012

#14- Ten Pounds Down!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I woke up before 5am to head off to the boot camp
First thing he had us do was jump rope-- which out of all the workouts is one of the hardest for me
Then did running up and down the bleachers... within 20 minutes of this class I was keeled over, trying not to puke all over the place...
I pushed myself to finish up the session, but man it was quite an ass-kicking.
The other participants of the boot camp were so encouraging and kept trying to help me out. But something one of them said really stuck with me... At some point everyone in his class pukes....er... NO THANKS...

So new plan, try to get up on my own tomorrow morning and saturday or sunday then I will try to self boot camp. Not sure what that means yet but I'm going to figure it out!! Would save me $200!

In other super important news: I FINALLY LOST A TOTAL OF TEN POUNDS. Which means I'm not stuck in the 220's anymore. I was struggling to get out of that bracket for SO long. Incredibly happy that I finally am cleared of it, and hopefully never see it again!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you've been busy with all these updates. I like it :) Keep pushing a little bit each day and you'll keep achieving all the goals you set. Great job on the first ten pounds down! I knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so proud of you! It's such a fantastic feeling to break free off a phase. Keep up the great work!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete