I didn't realize how behind I got in my blogging... I'm sorry!
This past weekend I decided to repay my Aunt for letting me stay with her by getting her and her husband out of the house for an overnight trip in San Fran, while I took care of the kids:
That night we had a movie night where we built a fort out of blankets and chairs. I made baggies of snacks like popcorn, goldfish and caramel corn. We watched Peter Pan, so awesome! The next day I had to take them to a birthday party where all of my aunt's friends were gushing over me and jealous that they don't have family that gives them a break from the kids. The two year old did surprisingly well... no crying about mom and dad. I had a blast but I'm so thankful I'm not a mom yet! Geez, it would be exhausting doing that all the time.
I've been getting my work outs in. Alternating between jogs outside and indoor weight training with some cardio intervals. Bought myself some jump rope and weights to use here, since mine are at home. Tomorrow the plan is to go swimming, I haven't swam laps in... oy I have no idea. But growing up, nothing would put me at ease and allow me to process all my thoughts as good as a proper swim. I'm anxious because its been so long, but I'm looking forward to it.
My diet has been all over the place. I try to stick to no more than 2 servings of carbs a day, try to start off with oatmeal or an egg white omelete and make another meal a huge salad. I need to go shopping for some yummy dressing because I'm not a fan of her collection. Either way, the weight is starting to come off... finally.
But to get back to my title... a few days ago I began to read the 50 shades trilogy. Oh my gosh. Okay I know the audience is love or hate about this book and I'm definitely on the love side. Most erotic novel I've ever read, but boy is Christian Grey delicious sounding. And the sex scenes... well I think men should take a read and try some of those moves out. Maybe not the extreme s&m ones but the "vanilla sex" even offers some great tips.
Actually that's probably why I've been forgetting to post, been too absorbed by the books. Speaking of... time to get back to it.
Anyone else currently reading it?
This past weekend I decided to repay my Aunt for letting me stay with her by getting her and her husband out of the house for an overnight trip in San Fran, while I took care of the kids:
That night we had a movie night where we built a fort out of blankets and chairs. I made baggies of snacks like popcorn, goldfish and caramel corn. We watched Peter Pan, so awesome! The next day I had to take them to a birthday party where all of my aunt's friends were gushing over me and jealous that they don't have family that gives them a break from the kids. The two year old did surprisingly well... no crying about mom and dad. I had a blast but I'm so thankful I'm not a mom yet! Geez, it would be exhausting doing that all the time.
I've been getting my work outs in. Alternating between jogs outside and indoor weight training with some cardio intervals. Bought myself some jump rope and weights to use here, since mine are at home. Tomorrow the plan is to go swimming, I haven't swam laps in... oy I have no idea. But growing up, nothing would put me at ease and allow me to process all my thoughts as good as a proper swim. I'm anxious because its been so long, but I'm looking forward to it.
My diet has been all over the place. I try to stick to no more than 2 servings of carbs a day, try to start off with oatmeal or an egg white omelete and make another meal a huge salad. I need to go shopping for some yummy dressing because I'm not a fan of her collection. Either way, the weight is starting to come off... finally.
But to get back to my title... a few days ago I began to read the 50 shades trilogy. Oh my gosh. Okay I know the audience is love or hate about this book and I'm definitely on the love side. Most erotic novel I've ever read, but boy is Christian Grey delicious sounding. And the sex scenes... well I think men should take a read and try some of those moves out. Maybe not the extreme s&m ones but the "vanilla sex" even offers some great tips.
Actually that's probably why I've been forgetting to post, been too absorbed by the books. Speaking of... time to get back to it.
Anyone else currently reading it?


No comments:
Post a Comment