About Me

My photo
I'm on a journey of self discovery and health. I use my GoWearFit by BodyMedia to track the calories I've burned in a day. This is my blog about my weightloss progress and lifestyle changes. I'm in the process of applying to a masters in Physicians Assistant. I'm an avid traveler and am always trying to plan a journey to somewhere new. Despite being overweight, I love to work out. The problem is that I love to eat too ;)

Friday, July 6, 2012

#11- In the end there's no reason to pretend


Went on my run this morning and thought I'd share the beautiful view. The weather is just spectacular and the breathtaking view helps me keep going at the very end.

I just downloaded two new apps for my phone: MapMyRun+ and Noom. Both great programs to help me track my progress. And logging meals on Noom is incredibly easy, let's see how long I can use both.

Today we went to Apple Headquarters for lunch. Delicious wood fired pizza, yummmm! And possibly a few bites of gelato... oops. But worth it. Man their cafeteria was beautiful. Set up with beautiful outdoor seating, lucky for my uncle who works there.








There is this great album I discovered a few years back, it just popped up on my ipod again.

The Magnificent Adventures of a Heartache by Jason Reeves. Each song signifies a step in a relationship, from the meeting to the very end. Its a beautiful album and you should definitely check it out when you have the chance!

3 comments:

  1. I use MapMyRun and love it! Your running view looks so pretty! I use LiveStrong's Daily Plate to track my meal but I'll have to check Noom out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daily plate is awesome! Has everything on it. Much more accurately but I am lazy and zoom helps me be lazy and still track.

      Delete
  2. Yay to the good run and beautiful view. Mmm mm to the pizza! Ahem *eye roll* to the apple (says the google-fangurl). Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete