Currently curled up in a ball like the bottom picture. LOL.
So I didn't go this morning. it was 58 degrees and I didn't want to deal with that.
So I didn't go this morning. it was 58 degrees and I didn't want to deal with that.
I went this afternoon. Decided to count my laps today: 50.
Did different sequences of front stroke, breast stroke, back stroke and just leg strokes while holding that floating board thing.
I tried to do as many backstroke as I could so it would evenly spread out the tanning.
I tried to do as many backstroke as I could so it would evenly spread out the tanning.
Thank gosh I did that because my sunscreen was not very good at being waterproof. OY.
Tomorrow morning I have orientation for the bootcamp and then weight watchers. We'll have to see how I did on the official scale, but my sneak peaks have been very encouraging.
Tomorrow morning I have orientation for the bootcamp and then weight watchers. We'll have to see how I did on the official scale, but my sneak peaks have been very encouraging.
Hope you are having a healthy and happy day!



I like your technique to control the tan lines. It's ingenious. Now you gotta work your way up to the butterfly stroke...oye now that's a workout. I know you can do it though cus I've seen what you've accomplished already! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete