About Me

My photo
I'm on a journey of self discovery and health. I use my GoWearFit by BodyMedia to track the calories I've burned in a day. This is my blog about my weightloss progress and lifestyle changes. I'm in the process of applying to a masters in Physicians Assistant. I'm an avid traveler and am always trying to plan a journey to somewhere new. Despite being overweight, I love to work out. The problem is that I love to eat too ;)

Monday, July 9, 2012

#12- love yourself enough to exercise

Saturday- I was acting too lazy to go out. But thankfully my aunt decided she wanted to go for a workout too so we went to her local gym and

So it's been an action packed few days. It was my youngest cousin's birthday. She just turned two!
Yesterday we all went to the Zoo here which had rides for the kids and a petting zoo. I got to feed the goat and horses! (Yes I know I'm just like a little kid sometimes, but normally animals in general creep me out. I'm trying to grow up and get past that)
The day was jam packed and I didn't get a workout in.... :( But I was on my best behavior all day with food.

Today was her actual birthday, where we had 20 people over (mostly crazy kids) to celebrate. I spent the day running errands for my aunt and decorating the house. Once again, my workout wasn't done!!!!!!!! But today I ate like crap. Oy...

Tomorrow I plan to get up early and get it done!! I'll feel so much better too...
I also have some work to do, and with the older cousin off to camp for the day, I think I can actually get some stuff accomplished.
[Just change that to tomorrow]

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to the little one. :) Do what you can, when you can :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, but need to do more than that to get to some form of healthy again :)

      Delete