About Me

My photo
I'm on a journey of self discovery and health. I use my GoWearFit by BodyMedia to track the calories I've burned in a day. This is my blog about my weightloss progress and lifestyle changes. I'm in the process of applying to a masters in Physicians Assistant. I'm an avid traveler and am always trying to plan a journey to somewhere new. Despite being overweight, I love to work out. The problem is that I love to eat too ;)

Thursday, July 5, 2012

#10- Diet > Exercising

The reason I've stayed this big and have gotten bigger is because of my diet. When it comes to exercising I am loyal and consistent. I work out hard at least 5 times a week. Between cardio workouts every day and my training sessions with my PT, I've been working up a storm.

But I have only been gaining, because I have not sorted out my diet. Just because I worked out, I'll say "oh I can eat this extra serving, oh I can have some dessert" and then it ends up some binge fest. I just undid all the hard work I put into working out.

For the rest of my stay in Cali, that's what I want to have sorted out. Need to learn to control my sweet tooth and my over dose of carbs.

Tonight I went for a nice jog to and around the park with my 6 yo cousin. It was nice to go with him but I'm looking forward to going by myself tomorrow.

Tomorrow I want to have a successful day with medifast. I have already picked out all my meals. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!! It's so not easy to change eating habits. I've been able to handle either portion control or healthier choices, just not always at the same time. We all gotta work on this. I'm right with you! We can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete