Spent today being very lazy curled up with fifty shades.
I could not find the motivation to workout, and my eating was not great. I was snooping through my aunts things and I found swim goggles!!
So we went swimming tonight, me and her. She was struggling a bit but she was such a great trooper to join me. Made it more fun and I pushed harder to prove to her how hard I really do workout.
Need to get a workout tomorrow but I can't have the car (ugh do I miss my own car in ny, that's what I get for extending my trip in cali, lol)
There is a 6am slot for swimming tomorrow, so I could use the car before they go to work. Thought it could be an interesting early morning swim. And a proper wake me up. I better get to sleep so I can wake up!


Swim, my fishy, swim the pounds away :) Glad to hear it's working out for you! I know I'll be calling you "Phelps" soon enough!
ReplyDelete