So I have been on and mostly off of my Medifast diet for months now. I do a few packets a day and somewhere in the afternoon I start giving up. Mostly because there are so many better tasting options around. Note to self: once I'm done with all these stupid packets, I am not doing any more ridiculous crash diets because they do not work for me!! I just need to do it the old fashion unbelievable snail speed way.
I leave for vacation in 1 day!! Problemo: as soon as I get there, I'll need to go on a shopping trip to get some essentials. Like some protein powder shake (fyi, which I love and haven't had in way too long because of silly medifast) and mixed green salad and other things that keep me from making bad decisions. I'm sure my aunt will have some healthy options there but there are several things that I just need in order to stay on point.
Does the Jenna Marbles video hit home for you too?


I thought she was gonna present the whole video in her puppy voice at first?! She makes a good point by the end, though. Find what works for you and keep the food in moderation. I like the new setup of your site as well...nice pic and ticker. Enjoy your vaca and stay on track to achieving your weight loss goals!
ReplyDeleteWaiting for these updates...?
ReplyDeleteOk, truth. I didn't check out the video. BUT! I know what you're talking about. Refer to my last comment about Naturally Thin.
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to preach about lifestyle changes and all since I'm rather shit at following through myself haha. It's so much easier said than done, right? Pity. *sigh*
lol, i love how you are reading all of them! you really didn't have too! lol. and watch the video!!! its hysterical.
Delete