About Me

My photo
I'm on a journey of self discovery and health. I use my GoWearFit by BodyMedia to track the calories I've burned in a day. This is my blog about my weightloss progress and lifestyle changes. I'm in the process of applying to a masters in Physicians Assistant. I'm an avid traveler and am always trying to plan a journey to somewhere new. Despite being overweight, I love to work out. The problem is that I love to eat too ;)

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

#1- My mama told me...'you better shop around'

I got inspired to restart blogging after finding my first blog site ever. Reading through a record of my past made me want to start up all over again.

Today was an oddly busy day for me. Between the training session with paul, eye appointment, babysitting and shopping. I bought myself a swim suit and new sneakers. Lately I've been spending the majority of my days lounging around, so this is a much needed change.

My brother went to set up an account at best fitness. I told him to make sure he mentions my name. Apparently the best fitness guy said that I must have already reached my maximum on free referrals. Damn straight, but I never read any fine print so I shall just keep on trying to get more free months.

Gym: 30 minutes of training with Paul, chasing around the children and walking around the mall.
Food: pretty bad, averaged probably about 1500-1800. Which may not sound horrible but I had 3 servings of carbs :(
Burn: 2896 so far (another hour and a half left to the day!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome back to the blogging world! :) I'm pretty sure chasing children burns more calories than we realize ;)

    ReplyDelete