About Me

My photo
I'm on a journey of self discovery and health. I use my GoWearFit by BodyMedia to track the calories I've burned in a day. This is my blog about my weightloss progress and lifestyle changes. I'm in the process of applying to a masters in Physicians Assistant. I'm an avid traveler and am always trying to plan a journey to somewhere new. Despite being overweight, I love to work out. The problem is that I love to eat too ;)

Friday, June 22, 2012

#4- Are you lost or incomplete? Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?

So it's been a busy day for me today, I almost forgot to post but decided I could probably use it.

I was thinking about friendships today. And how you think you can rely on some forever, you are certain of it. Yet I have the shittiest luck with best friends. They come and go. And those that are consistent, well I guess they were busy picking someone else for their number one spot. So who do I have left? A lot of maybe friends that are conditionally available for a period of time. Shit, how did this happen?

I know its been a tough couple of months from me. A lot of extreme life changes. I put on this happy face to my friends and even myself. But shit has been hard on me too. I know a lot of people are like "whoa girl, you're life is so amazing", no not really. According to my plan, I wasn't supposed to be having so much free time to travel, I wasn't supposed to be babysitting as a job, I wasn't supposed to figure out who I could really rely on.

I know everything happens for a reason, I know that the life I have ahead of me will be worth it. But sometimes, its hard to remember that.

Gym:  none, too busy of a day
Food: good, mostly. a few mishaps here and there, but they were mostly small
Burn: 2655

                  ---
Oh brother I can't, I can't get through
I've been trying hard to reach you, cause I don't know what to do
Oh brother I can't believe it's true
I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you
Oh I wanna talk to you
You can take a picture of something you see
In the future where will I be?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun
Or write a song nobody has sung
Or do something that's never been done

Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me how do you feel?
Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak
And they're talking it to me

So you take a picture of something you see
In the future where will I be?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun
Or a write a song nobody has sung
Or do something that's never been done
Do something that's never been done

So you don't know were you're going, and you wanna talk
And you feel like you're going where you've been before
You tell anyone who'll listen but you feel ignored
Nothing's really making any sense at all
Let's talk, let's ta-a-alk
Let's talk, let's ta-a-alk

3 comments:

  1. Keep busy and keep working hard. I know you're capable of achieving big things if you focus on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just having an emo night, things are much better now.

      Delete
  2. Aww sweetheart! *hugs* I hope you know you're #1 in my small worlds of besties! I've been in a philosophical funk lately, so one of the things I live by now is that people come in to our lives for a reason and we must learn and grow from each person. Very few people are actually a permanent part of our lives. It's not a very helpful way of thinking in the here and now, but just something to hold on to on the bad days.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete