Had a one hour session with my trainer today. I usually go for a half hour, so double the time was intense. After that I jogged on the treadmill for 30 minutes.
I've been working with my trainer for about 6 months now. But I haven't seen much of a result because I have yet to get a handle on my diet. And since finances are tight this summer, I had to stop my sessions. I still have 2 months worth of sessions leftover, but I'm going to try to lose as much weight as I can and then finish out my sessions. Probably the best way to get the most out of the sessions. It's pointless to spend all that money on a trainer when your head is still not in the game.
Thankfully California actually helps me get into the right mind space. Not only can I not drive anywhere to get some naughty food, my aunt tends to keep the place stocked with only organic! And every time I go, there are tons of people outside being active. Makes me get out and do the same thing. I have three weeks there, I think if I can get my mind together there then I can come back and get this done.
I also rejoined weight watchers last week, so that I can stay accountable while on vacation. I hope I can make it out to a meeting or two while I'm there. My new running shoes should also help me out. Since I used up some valuable packing space for exercise gear, it better be all used!
Speaking of packing, I got 3 weeks of clothes into a carry on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I actually pulled it off. I mean I still have a few kinks to work out, but overall, I actually managed it.
Gym: 1 hour of weight training, 30 minutes of jogging.
Food: on track with medifast for the day!
Burn: 2778 so far
I've been working with my trainer for about 6 months now. But I haven't seen much of a result because I have yet to get a handle on my diet. And since finances are tight this summer, I had to stop my sessions. I still have 2 months worth of sessions leftover, but I'm going to try to lose as much weight as I can and then finish out my sessions. Probably the best way to get the most out of the sessions. It's pointless to spend all that money on a trainer when your head is still not in the game.
Thankfully California actually helps me get into the right mind space. Not only can I not drive anywhere to get some naughty food, my aunt tends to keep the place stocked with only organic! And every time I go, there are tons of people outside being active. Makes me get out and do the same thing. I have three weeks there, I think if I can get my mind together there then I can come back and get this done.
I also rejoined weight watchers last week, so that I can stay accountable while on vacation. I hope I can make it out to a meeting or two while I'm there. My new running shoes should also help me out. Since I used up some valuable packing space for exercise gear, it better be all used!
Speaking of packing, I got 3 weeks of clothes into a carry on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I actually pulled it off. I mean I still have a few kinks to work out, but overall, I actually managed it.
Gym: 1 hour of weight training, 30 minutes of jogging.
Food: on track with medifast for the day!
Burn: 2778 so far


Good job on the packing. You'll be a top tiger once you get out in that nice cali air. Btw top tiger was the designation given to the top athletic achiever in my highschool (Go Tigers!) Keep pushing for that goal!
ReplyDeleteHoly shit! I would've been dead 20 minutes into that work out haha!
ReplyDeleteCali is just good all around. Great weather, fresh food available all the time, loads of activities. It's great that you're getting motivated to spend so much time outside and eat healthier.
I'm so proud of your packing prowess. It's not easy to pack for three weeks in one carry on! Impressive :)