Lately I've been a little vacation crazy. I'm going to San Francisco in a few days, along with a quick trip to Las Vegas and Grand Canyons with my best friend from college. Then 2.5 weeks in Cali with the family. Should be fun!
I got invited to go to Myrtle Beach, SC for 1.5 weeks in July/August! I'm so excited. On our way back, we may road trip up and try to stop along the way at some fun spots.
There are several more trips in the planning phase for this summer. I just want to do so much.
This time last summer I was getting ready to tour Europe. This summer, I'm getting ready to tour around the U.S.
Hope the cash flow doesn't run out... I better keep a better eye on my finances with all my master plans.
Gym: Day off
Food: around 1800
Burn: around 2600 (I took off my arm band several times today)
I got invited to go to Myrtle Beach, SC for 1.5 weeks in July/August! I'm so excited. On our way back, we may road trip up and try to stop along the way at some fun spots.
There are several more trips in the planning phase for this summer. I just want to do so much.
This time last summer I was getting ready to tour Europe. This summer, I'm getting ready to tour around the U.S.
Hope the cash flow doesn't run out... I better keep a better eye on my finances with all my master plans.
Gym: Day off
Food: around 1800
Burn: around 2600 (I took off my arm band several times today)


I'm kinda envious of your vaca plans. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Just imagine the funny stories you'll have if your money does run out mid trip, too :)Kidding
ReplyDeleteOh, ya and...BURN BABY BURRRNNNN! Keep up the good work!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a good net day even though it was a gym-free day :)Sounds like you're gonna be having a fun fun time! Enjoy everything :D
ReplyDelete