Yesterday was an unnecessarily emo post, especially since the day itself was good. I talked it out with my friend and it was just a whole lot of misunderstanding. I'm so glad I sucked it up and told her about it because that gave her a chance to explain and now I feel a lot better.
I went to a birthday party for the kids I babysit. I found this adorable picture of them playing in my ridiculously expensive Ugg boots
I went to a birthday party for the kids I babysit. I found this adorable picture of them playing in my ridiculously expensive Ugg boots
I wish I had a picture from today, but it was super busy and the kids were running around everywhere. Regardless I was really happy to see them before I leave for Cali, it's been weeks since I've seen them last and I have missed them and their wonderful mom mucho.
In awesome news, I got up and did some jogging around the neighborhood this morning. Then spent the rest of the day walking around. So today was a great calorie burn kind of day. Unfortunately, between the birthday party and mall there were some not so awesome food decisions. Thankfully we are both trying to be healthy so we picked the lower calorie options.
Workout: 20 minute jog (I am slowly working my way up), 5.5 miles total walking around for the day
Food: Not horrible but wish I could undo a few choices
Burn: 3052 (damn straight)
In awesome news, I got up and did some jogging around the neighborhood this morning. Then spent the rest of the day walking around. So today was a great calorie burn kind of day. Unfortunately, between the birthday party and mall there were some not so awesome food decisions. Thankfully we are both trying to be healthy so we picked the lower calorie options.
Workout: 20 minute jog (I am slowly working my way up), 5.5 miles total walking around for the day
Food: Not horrible but wish I could undo a few choices
Burn: 3052 (damn straight)




First of all..MJ is the king of basketball forever. Second, good job on the workout! Keep going a little more each day and you'll be running marathons before you know it.
ReplyDeleteI love that you chose a MB20 song quote for your title.. I love them!
ReplyDeleteDon't beat yourself up over a few not-so-good eating decisions. There are always going to be days of slip ups and unavoidable decisions. You just move on and keep trying to make better decisions in the future.
ReplyDeleteAs soon as I'm done with this whole test business, I'm going to be checking out Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel. Her approach is, from what I've heard and what little I know, a more realistic and healthy approach to losing weight and staying thin (can I you tell I'm a believer and a fan? LOL).