I've been struggling to get back to the gym. I went for a swim on Monday and haven't been since! Blahhhh. Getting out of bed in the morning is so hard when its soooo cold outside. I need to get my act together though. I even have 2 gym memberships now, so I really have no excuse. I just packed my gym clothes with me on my lunch break and plan to drive straight there after work. Wish me luck!
Food wise, I've been good. I have logged for almost 2 weeks straight and haven't had any crazy binge eating days. I wish I wouldn't have the dorritos or cheetos I had twice this week.... But the no processed foods is a working progress. Anyone else have a myfitnesspal account? I could use more friends on it!
I'm already losing some of my motivation so I need to figure something out. I think it's the stress...I just feel overwhelmed and uncertain. I know that working out will really help my mood but its hard to convince myself of that at 5 or 6am. I just need to get back into a pattern. Once I'm set on a schedule, I rarely stray. Time to get it done! Especially before classes start.
Food wise, I've been good. I have logged for almost 2 weeks straight and haven't had any crazy binge eating days. I wish I wouldn't have the dorritos or cheetos I had twice this week.... But the no processed foods is a working progress. Anyone else have a myfitnesspal account? I could use more friends on it!
I'm already losing some of my motivation so I need to figure something out. I think it's the stress...I just feel overwhelmed and uncertain. I know that working out will really help my mood but its hard to convince myself of that at 5 or 6am. I just need to get back into a pattern. Once I'm set on a schedule, I rarely stray. Time to get it done! Especially before classes start.



Ah it gets hard and slumps are inevitable. Don't beat yourself over a slip here and there. Just get back to it and make better choices the next time.
ReplyDeleteTry going to the gym at a different time, especially if you're already out. Better than hating it because you have to get up early or it's too cold.
Unfortunately, if I don't do my workout in the morning... I'm less likely to do it in the evening. After work, I'm just exhausted. Plus now I have schoolwork afterwards. The issue is my sleep cycle. The new meds changed it completely. Can't get to sleep til later than usual. Working on it!
ReplyDelete