Stepped on the scale this morning for a 2.8 lb loss- score! I never get more than 1.5 because I have a hard time making good choices all 7 days in a row. Lost 20 pounds total!
I haven't been an angel this week, but I have been hyper-aware of my choices and whether or not my body can actually use it as fuel. I also went out for dinner 3 times this week :-O. I rarely even go once. But I did my best to make the right choices, yet still enjoy.
Just got a membership to a gym with a swimming pool. SO excited to go back to swimming. I really enjoyed swimming while in Cali. Indoor versus outdoor makes a huge difference though. I loved getting my vitamin D and feeling the warmth on my back as I swam. Now I'm just in an enclosed space... that's what I get for living in NY.
My back problem seems to be coming back. While I was in school, I would suffer from serious back problems after sitting up in a chair for 4 hours. Now it's back. There was a good chance it never really stopped, I just didn't need to sit studiously like this for a while. In order to test my new meds, I need to actually try sitting in one place and getting work done. I'm too young to have all these problems! I keep thinking that if I lose the necessary weight, I can solve it.... I'm falling apart!
I've been doing my best to stay as positive as possible... But I am so incredibly stressed out. I have no idea what my next step is. Trying to live by this motto but some days are harder than others.
I haven't been an angel this week, but I have been hyper-aware of my choices and whether or not my body can actually use it as fuel. I also went out for dinner 3 times this week :-O. I rarely even go once. But I did my best to make the right choices, yet still enjoy.
Just got a membership to a gym with a swimming pool. SO excited to go back to swimming. I really enjoyed swimming while in Cali. Indoor versus outdoor makes a huge difference though. I loved getting my vitamin D and feeling the warmth on my back as I swam. Now I'm just in an enclosed space... that's what I get for living in NY.
My back problem seems to be coming back. While I was in school, I would suffer from serious back problems after sitting up in a chair for 4 hours. Now it's back. There was a good chance it never really stopped, I just didn't need to sit studiously like this for a while. In order to test my new meds, I need to actually try sitting in one place and getting work done. I'm too young to have all these problems! I keep thinking that if I lose the necessary weight, I can solve it.... I'm falling apart!
I've been doing my best to stay as positive as possible... But I am so incredibly stressed out. I have no idea what my next step is. Trying to live by this motto but some days are harder than others.



Well done on the loss!!! 20lbs total...whoop whoop! can you add a followers gadget so I can add your blog to my reading list?! keep up the good work! xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteYes I just did, I was wondering why I didn't have any followers. Thanks for the heads up!
Wow that's amazing! Great job :) Ah it's been forever since I swam haha
ReplyDeleteGreat words to live by...definitely something I believe in :)