Down 3 pounds! That's 8.6 this month alone!
*correction after I weighed in officially on monday instead of counting what I had weighed in at Sunday.
I spent the whole day studying- WHOA! Seriously, I can't believe how much easier my life has become post-ADHD diagnosis and medication. Wish I could go back in time and convince my younger self to seek treatment, but since that's not possible I must move on.
A few nights ago I worked through an Anatomy and Physiology chapter in 2 hours. After I finished I teared up, I was so emotional. I don't think I've ever completed a chapter in one sitting while taking intense notes and comprehending the material.
Class has been, fun! I feel challenged and finally learning the material instead of just memorizing for a test. It's refreshing and motivating. My A&P professor likes to scroll down the attendance list and randomly ask questions on our reading assignments. *EEK*! Now that he's comfortable with my name, he called on me twice... yuck. But he's right, embarrassment is a great incentive to get your reading done for class.
--------------------
Managing working full time, class and gym has been stressful. And I really miss my social life. Need to schedule something fun for next weekend! (for the sake of my sanity)
*correction after I weighed in officially on monday instead of counting what I had weighed in at Sunday.
I spent the whole day studying- WHOA! Seriously, I can't believe how much easier my life has become post-ADHD diagnosis and medication. Wish I could go back in time and convince my younger self to seek treatment, but since that's not possible I must move on.
A few nights ago I worked through an Anatomy and Physiology chapter in 2 hours. After I finished I teared up, I was so emotional. I don't think I've ever completed a chapter in one sitting while taking intense notes and comprehending the material.
Class has been, fun! I feel challenged and finally learning the material instead of just memorizing for a test. It's refreshing and motivating. My A&P professor likes to scroll down the attendance list and randomly ask questions on our reading assignments. *EEK*! Now that he's comfortable with my name, he called on me twice... yuck. But he's right, embarrassment is a great incentive to get your reading done for class.
--------------------
Managing working full time, class and gym has been stressful. And I really miss my social life. Need to schedule something fun for next weekend! (for the sake of my sanity)



Huge congrats on the loss!! Keep it up! x
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm very excited!
Delete