About Me

My photo
I'm on a journey of self discovery and health. I use my GoWearFit by BodyMedia to track the calories I've burned in a day. This is my blog about my weightloss progress and lifestyle changes. I'm in the process of applying to a masters in Physicians Assistant. I'm an avid traveler and am always trying to plan a journey to somewhere new. Despite being overweight, I love to work out. The problem is that I love to eat too ;)

Sunday, February 24, 2013

#38- Forgot to hit Post last week... Oops!

Wrote this all out last Monday. No idea why I forgot to hit post...

Down 2.4 pounds this week!

I'm excited about this, but disappointed that I've been skipping on the gym for 2 weeks now. So much for 2 memberships-- going completely to waste. But I've been down in the dumps between all the school work and lack of strong social support.

Last week I slept for about 3/4 hours for 6 days straight. Which led to two straight break downs. I can't handle lack of sleep- it affects everything in my life. Including heightened emotional state. I've been feeling lonely and isolated due to my schedule. Whatever, I'm working on how to make positive changes to brighten my mood.

So I organized a bowling event for the girls at work. It ended up being so much fun! Its just what I needed after my anatomy test. Most of the young girls showed up, including my boss. Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment