Had a great time at the wedding this weekend! It was my first non-Indian wedding, and it was beautiful. The couple is quite quirky so it was very informal. I have a few friends that got married already, but something about seeing it happen made it so real! Yes, I was definitely getting a bit teary during the vows and the speeches around dinner time.
So I've been on antibiotics for a sinus infection- but I decided to take a risk and drink lightly. Thankfully I didn't have any issues, but I realize it was a risk. There were two brothers (cousins of the bride) that were in the news for putting up an ad on craigslist for dates to the wedding. They even got interviewed by Anderson Cooper. So I was super excited to see who they picked after all the 1800 of submissions. In the end they just brought 2 girls they've know forever. What a lame ending- I feel really bad for all those girls who worked hard at their submissions. Though the bride told me they have just been sleeping through the list.
Anyways, it felt so great to have my weight loss noticed. I don't see the group of friends at the wedding very often, many of them were surprised by the change.
Last week I had a 0.2 gain and I'm sure tomorrow morning will be another gain, but that's okay. It was wedding weekend! I thankfully didn't pig out- but still it wasn't so pretty.
--------------------------------
I have class with this gorgeous man. I met him years ago in a club, we kept in touch every now and then but when I saw him walk into the same class as me for 6 hours on Saturdays- I thought I died and went to heaven. Seems like we spend most weekends together either in class or studying. I'm convinced he's got to have a girl, but he might not want to tell me because he doesn't think I'd help him this much. Of course I would! Oh well. Anyways most of the time it would be me teaching him what we have been studying. Today, the tables were turned and he was teaching me about our lecture. I knew he looked like an image of god, but I didn't realize how smart he is. Dammit! And he gave up smoking cigarettes. My two reasons I would repeat to myself to keep my feelings in check. Anyways, a girl can dream.
---------------------------------
I have noticed a trend in my life that I like to refer to as my rule of threes. My love life always picks up with 3 suitors at once. It's either no one at all for extended lengths of time, or 3 at once. Always drives me crazy. Regardless, I can barely keep track of my social calendar. I think of it like a fun social experiment I'm conducting on myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment