About Me

My photo
I'm on a journey of self discovery and health. I use my GoWearFit by BodyMedia to track the calories I've burned in a day. This is my blog about my weightloss progress and lifestyle changes. I'm in the process of applying to a masters in Physicians Assistant. I'm an avid traveler and am always trying to plan a journey to somewhere new. Despite being overweight, I love to work out. The problem is that I love to eat too ;)

Monday, March 4, 2013

#40- Go make your next choice be your best choice

So I lost 3.2 pounds this week (it was a slightly longer week between weigh ins- 9 days). I'm actually super upset about that because I'm worried I'm losing too much weight too quickly. I'm at 195.4- which I'm excited about... but um I think I really need to make sure I'm eating enough. It's been my lack of planning these days- and just hoping I'll find time/ remember to eat. That's been a fail. And I know I have been really low on my protein for like weeks, so the dramatic drop is extremely concerning. I think I may really need to rethink this daily adderall routine. At least a day or two a week off so I can catch up on weekly calories.... Oy! Ideally I don't lose weight next week so I can kind of slow things down.

Let's discuss the world of online dating and my experience:
A little while ago I overheard a few coworkers discussing the awesome sites where they met all these great guys. How it makes them feel so awesome just to get all this interest from all these different men. So I got curious and created an account. Since then I've had some interesting experiences- though its mostly filled of the unattractive, education-less variety usually messaging me. Sometimes a few good catches come along.

So my dating life has really picked up. Inconveniently since I'm actually so busy with studying. Though I realize I don't have to put in this much time studying... I want to!

I digress. So there is this guy I met for the first time last Wednesday. By this Wednesday, we'll be on our third date. I'm only writing about this because I'm incredibly excited! We met up for my favorite spot for dinner for the first time, he taught me how to play pool on Sunday and on Wednesday we are going SALSA dancing! I really like him, we have a lot of common interests and goals. But we'll seeeee.

So I'm really just working out my requirements in a partner. I've been toying with the idea of dating within my religious community also. Pretty much been dealing with a lot of life choices lately.

Along with the one about my new educational goals. But that's a post for a different day.

2 comments:

  1. It's an amazing loss! Well done but totally understand that you might not want to it to happen too fast!Exciting stuff about the dates too and so jealous that you get to go Salsa dancing! I haven't been in ages! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yeah I wish I could celebrate but I know its not a good thing at this rate.
      I'm super excited but mostly nervous! I haven't done salsa dancing in 4 years! At one point it used to be such a passion for me. I'd love to be able to get into it again!

      Delete