Life has been pretty good to me lately.
Just extremely busy.
I've been seeing a lot of friends for the first time in at least a month and up to 4 months. Between spring breaks and schedules finally matching up, its been fun catching up. I feel like so much in my life has changed dramatically that I never know where to start when they ask me what's new.
Apparently the weight loss has become quite noticeable. People keep commenting on the big difference and I always react awkwardly. I'm absolutely horrible at taking a compliment, it just makes me feel uncomfortable. They keep saying I'm glowing- skin and personality. Which I thought was very odd because so many different people have said that to me. I know its all the hard work I've put in for healthier diet and healthier mind set. I feel like such a different person from who I used to be just last year. Though most significantly different in the last few months. I think I'm finally understanding who I am and who I want to be. I like this version of me- zen and happy.
Salsa was amazing, but it was taught by continuously rotating partners. I literally only got 3 minutes total in that hour to dance with him. It was still incredible to be able to pick up where I left off. I wish I could go all the time!
About this guy, I'm trying to take it turtle speed. I've never connected on so many levels with a date before and it scares me to death. I keep fixating on issues that aren't even issues just because I'm uncomfortable over it. Its ridiculous. On Tuesday we are having a very interesting chat to ask any questions and share all concerns before we get further along and make any serious decisions. We've already discussed the important stuff, but we are working on full disclosure (what a breathe of fresh air) and I need to be honest about the things I've been mulling over. I'm so nervous just thinking about it. Idk why I'm so nervous because ironically I'm also so at ease and myself around him, but I guess I just never expected to actually find someone I'd be considering seriously this soon. We shall see after Tuesday what's next.
Just extremely busy.
I've been seeing a lot of friends for the first time in at least a month and up to 4 months. Between spring breaks and schedules finally matching up, its been fun catching up. I feel like so much in my life has changed dramatically that I never know where to start when they ask me what's new.Apparently the weight loss has become quite noticeable. People keep commenting on the big difference and I always react awkwardly. I'm absolutely horrible at taking a compliment, it just makes me feel uncomfortable. They keep saying I'm glowing- skin and personality. Which I thought was very odd because so many different people have said that to me. I know its all the hard work I've put in for healthier diet and healthier mind set. I feel like such a different person from who I used to be just last year. Though most significantly different in the last few months. I think I'm finally understanding who I am and who I want to be. I like this version of me- zen and happy.
Salsa was amazing, but it was taught by continuously rotating partners. I literally only got 3 minutes total in that hour to dance with him. It was still incredible to be able to pick up where I left off. I wish I could go all the time!About this guy, I'm trying to take it turtle speed. I've never connected on so many levels with a date before and it scares me to death. I keep fixating on issues that aren't even issues just because I'm uncomfortable over it. Its ridiculous. On Tuesday we are having a very interesting chat to ask any questions and share all concerns before we get further along and make any serious decisions. We've already discussed the important stuff, but we are working on full disclosure (what a breathe of fresh air) and I need to be honest about the things I've been mulling over. I'm so nervous just thinking about it. Idk why I'm so nervous because ironically I'm also so at ease and myself around him, but I guess I just never expected to actually find someone I'd be considering seriously this soon. We shall see after Tuesday what's next.


I know what you mean about not being able to take a compliment... I alway ruin it by saying oh thanks but I still have to lose ---lbs! Exciting about the boy...hope all goes well with the discussion! xx
ReplyDeleteHahaha ok glad I'm not the only one!! I've been forcing myself to smile and say thank you this week but I usually mess up and eventually say something snarky about myself.
DeleteThank you! I hope so too :)