About Me

My photo
I'm on a journey of self discovery and health. I use my GoWearFit by BodyMedia to track the calories I've burned in a day. This is my blog about my weightloss progress and lifestyle changes. I'm in the process of applying to a masters in Physicians Assistant. I'm an avid traveler and am always trying to plan a journey to somewhere new. Despite being overweight, I love to work out. The problem is that I love to eat too ;)

Monday, April 1, 2013

#44- 12 Week Recap

After 12 weeks
(of life as a vegetarian and work weight loss competition)
I have lost a total of 24.8 pounds!@#!#@!$#@!#!
For a sum total of 41.6 pounds loss!!!

I'm sure someone else will end up winning the prize today for highest weight loss.
But I DON'T CARE! I just surpassed the 40 pound loss mark!!

My resolutions for this year are already coming along nicely.

Life is not too shabby.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you!
    Lets here more of this "potential" fella!

    <3

    ReplyDelete