About Me

My photo
I'm on a journey of self discovery and health. I use my GoWearFit by BodyMedia to track the calories I've burned in a day. This is my blog about my weightloss progress and lifestyle changes. I'm in the process of applying to a masters in Physicians Assistant. I'm an avid traveler and am always trying to plan a journey to somewhere new. Despite being overweight, I love to work out. The problem is that I love to eat too ;)

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

#24- Reassesment

This week's weight loss was only .8 pounds. And I know a loss is a loss, but I was killing it at the gym all week. So today I went through my food log and activity log (via Weight Watchers) to determine what happened.

Things I'm Proud of:
1) Got in 5 days of Cardio
2) 2 days of weight training with my trainer
3) I logged all 7 days this week(!!)
4) I was honest with my food log, the good, the bad and the ugly all went in
5) I earned 72 activity points.

Things To Improve:
1) I went significantly over my points on Friday and Saturday.
2) I went slightly over my points Monday and Tuesday.
3) I only reached my 5 servings of fruits and veggies 2 days.
4) I found mixed nuts around the house and went a little overboard with them...

Game Plan:
1) No eating out this week
2) No alcohol this week.
3) 5 Days of Cardio
4) 3 Days of Weight Training
5) Stick to only daily points- allowed to go over only 15 points for the full week!
6) Use measuring tools to be precise


Let's see if that works

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this post. I need to do this myself. List my accomplishments and how to improve this week. Great game plan by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It really helped put me in a better mood to see this out. I was upset after the .8 loss because I worked so hard and I was convinced it would be closer to 2 pound loss.

    ReplyDelete