About Me

My photo
I'm on a journey of self discovery and health. I use my GoWearFit by BodyMedia to track the calories I've burned in a day. This is my blog about my weightloss progress and lifestyle changes. I'm in the process of applying to a masters in Physicians Assistant. I'm an avid traveler and am always trying to plan a journey to somewhere new. Despite being overweight, I love to work out. The problem is that I love to eat too ;)

Thursday, October 4, 2012

#25- My Fitness Pal

OH my GOSH, Let's talk about the My Fitness Pal App. I Love it!!
I know a lot of you have been using this for a while now and even my brother has been trying to get me on board. But I've been insistent on my Weight Watchers Tracker. So yesterday I decided to give it a shot (plus I was looking for something free that can go along with my broke "budget").

I've been running around scanning everything since. It's just so easy to log my meals. But I know it might be the thrill of just starting this, but I'm hopeful.

Any of you on it? Let's be friends on it. My username is: InsPoo


I'm taking a 2 week break from meat. I just saw Forks Over Knives and thought I'd see if I really feel better any better. Man that movie really gets you thinking of the conspiracies behind the food industry.. Have you seen it?

Last Weeks Plans:
1) No eating out this week-- boo, caved to one slice of pizza
2) No alcohol this week-- had one drink
3) 5 Days of Cardio- yup!
4) 3 Days of Weight Training- yup!
5) Stick to only daily points- allowed to go over only 15 points for the full week!--- Failed at this
6) Use measuring tools to be precise :)

Next blog I'll discuss my current exercise plan for the week.
Good night for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment