About Me

My photo
I'm on a journey of self discovery and health. I use my GoWearFit by BodyMedia to track the calories I've burned in a day. This is my blog about my weightloss progress and lifestyle changes. I'm in the process of applying to a masters in Physicians Assistant. I'm an avid traveler and am always trying to plan a journey to somewhere new. Despite being overweight, I love to work out. The problem is that I love to eat too ;)

Thursday, September 20, 2012

#23- 14 Weeks til the New Year!

A little over 14 weeks left before the New Year!!! That means I could possibly lose that much more weight by then!! Lol. Currently fueling my motivation.



Went to my doctors today, first time I got on the scale and it was less than the last time I was there. Hoorayyyy! Small victories.

I also finally got the guts to discuss A.D.D. with my physician. I have been putting it off for years, and I finally realized I can't keep trying to just work around it. She referred me for a follow up to get officially diagnosed. And she believed me! It was such a relief. Now to find out if this is for real.

My Birthday is in 28 days, but who's counting? Planning a Halloween Birthday Party. Kind of a dumb idea due to how broke I am... but we'll see what happens... I'm still excited. Planning on being really inventive and thrifty. Harnessing my inner Martha Stewart's to pull it together! 

Thankfully now that I'm not drinking or eating out, I am saving all that money! And empty calories!! Lol. But I'm still going out and having a great time. Without hindering my weight loss. Look at me growing up and making adult decisions! 

Speaking of other adult decisions I've been making:

Currently my Anthem. I'm obsessed with this song! And how I relate 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment