I'm sorry I disappeared. After I got my job at the daycare, I got oddly busy.
Obviously that affected my consistency at the gym and diet. I'm very lucky I'm back to where I was when I left blogging. For a while I had gained a few pounds making bad choices.
Today I had my first date in about 4 years. Wow... Ok, wait that's because I spent most of that time in a relationship. I'm finally in a great place and soooo ready to move on. The date was excellent. Leading up to it, I was so stressed out. But we started talking and it was smooth sailing from there. I'm trying to not get carried away but I'm quite happy so far about it.
I haven't been to Zumba or cardio in a few weeks... :-O The longest I've ever gone without it in forever. I really need to get myself back into it. I'm hoping blogging again will help me find the motivation to return to the gym.
Obviously that affected my consistency at the gym and diet. I'm very lucky I'm back to where I was when I left blogging. For a while I had gained a few pounds making bad choices.
Today I had my first date in about 4 years. Wow... Ok, wait that's because I spent most of that time in a relationship. I'm finally in a great place and soooo ready to move on. The date was excellent. Leading up to it, I was so stressed out. But we started talking and it was smooth sailing from there. I'm trying to not get carried away but I'm quite happy so far about it.
I haven't been to Zumba or cardio in a few weeks... :-O The longest I've ever gone without it in forever. I really need to get myself back into it. I'm hoping blogging again will help me find the motivation to return to the gym.



No comments:
Post a Comment